Vacancies at Mekong Microinsurance PLC
Position : Sales Manager
Location : Phnom Penh
Close Date :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Publish and report weekly and monthly sales facts, providing sales figures for staff to understand.
- Publish and report sales performance and KPI.
- Manage the sales activities of accounts located throughout his sales and his direct reports sales territory.
- Drive solution selling capabilities throughout the organization.
- Facilitate activities between clients, operations and executives, as well as other activities as needed to complete strategic selling process and new business development.
- Work with business team to provide market updates.
- Implement established sales plans and customer strategies.
- Ensure sales support functions are in place.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge of our products and services.
- Maintain industry knowledge of the uses and needs for our products and services.
- Work closely with Head of Business, Operational team and other relevant team.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Sale, Marketing, Finance, Management or equivalent.
- Experience in sales: at least 3 years of consultative sales experience.
- At least 1year sales team management experience.
- At least 2 years target sales experience.
- Experience in financial sector is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex deals.
- Demonstrated ability to manage sale force on tight deadline and target.
- Understanding of insurance concept is an advantage.
- Visionary and possess strong leadership skills.
- Strong in strategic thinking, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Khmer.