Vacancies at Mekong Microinsurance PLC
Position : Partnership Development Manager
Location : Phnom Penh
Close Date :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Approach, engage, collaborate and build relationship with financial institutions in order to develop partnership to distribute insurance products.
- Plan, lead and manage partnership with financial institutions and other business entities to achieve sales targets, objectives and planned activities.
- Implement established sales plans and customer strategies.
- Develop and manage campaigns to support, strengthen and maintain partnership.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in financial sector and sales.
- Experience from financial sector is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing partnership with external entities.
- Visionary and possess strong leadership skills.
- Strong in strategic thinking, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Khmer.